In 2017, QUT Creative Enterprise Australia (CEA) will deliver an all-new business accelerator program for CEOs and Founders.
The six month program, delivered by an Expert-in-Residence (ExiR) will help founders navigate the business ecosystem, whilst learning about strategies to set targets and business milestones to achieve growth & profitability.
The program is designed to:
– Increase business skill, capability & goal setting
– Facilitate collaborative learning
– Increase profitability and scalability
– 6 month duration
– 1 meeting per month
– 3 hours per meeting
– 6 growth themes
– External speakers
– Facilitated mentoring
The CEO Series has been designed to help your company grow nationally and internationally.
Six essential topics for business growth and product acceleration over six months.
– Goal setting & productivity hacks
– Founder style, hiring & conflict resolution
– Sales & client management
– Marketing & making the most of your network
– Partnerships & alliances, negotiation tactics
– Contracts, compliance & risk management
Shelli Trung has experience in three key areas, including a unique combination of corporate, entrepreneurship and investor expertise.
She founded a digital media publication called Investors Beat in 2010 in the US receiving two acquisition offers. In the corporate world, she focussed on the redesign of technical and business capability.
Shelli has been a mentor on five accelerators program globally and is currently one of Australia’s top angel investors whilst also sitting on the board of a number of Australian tech startups.