We’re hiring: Part-Time Graphics Designer
Hiring: Part-Time Graphics Designer
We are the first and only dedicated creative industries business accelerator. We believe in supporting and driving the creative tech economy by delivering hands-on support to entrepreneurs. Creativity is at our very core and we live and breathe this mentality every day. Operating out of QUT’s award-winning precinct, we are delighted to offer a talented graphics designer the role of a lifetime! Put your creative flare to the test; you will be integral to capturing and engaging the interests of fashion designers, creative tech startups and a host of creative industries influencers.
You will have your own standing desk and be situated within our Fashion Accelerator space. This is home to a plethora of talented designers crafting stunning and original works daily. There will be no shortage of inspiration for your work! The team is vivacious and passionate about supporting the creative startup ecosystem and the culture is one of fun and inclusiveness. If you’re looking for a workplace with true comradery, that works hard, celebrates the wins and sees losses as a chance to grow, this is the right fit for you.
QUT Creative Enterprise Australia (CEA) is the commercial arm of QUT’s Creative Industries Precinct providing business support services to creative businesses. CEA is a subsidiary company which has developed a number of flagship initiatives including the Creative3 forum, Collider Accelerator, CEA Fashion Accelerator, CEA Startup Fund and tailored incubator programs to fast track the growth of businesses in design, fashion, film, television, new media and music.
About QUT Kelvin Grove:
The position will be based at Kelvin Grove, Z1 ‘the works’, the Creative Industries Enterprise Centre, QUT Creative Industries Precinct. You will be surrounded by great lunch and dining options just across the road. If you feel like getting out and getting inspired, the campus is a lively community surrounded by parks and great walking tracks…You can even play a spot of golf if you’re feeling sporting.
About the Role
The position reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager and works closely with other CEA team members.
- Assisting with producing and distributing promotional materials including but not limited to flyers, web graphics, presentation templates, print collateral
- Proficient in Photoshop, Indesign and experienced in Illustrator
- Writing original, high quality and engaging copy for digital and printed marketing material
- Assisting with creating, editing and publishing content to websites and social media channels
- Compiling monthly reports of PR and digital marketing activities using tools
- Assisting with design and development of email marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the design and development of a mobile app
- Assistance with marketing elements with relation to shareable content
- Assisting with various administrative tasks as needed
- Experience with video/audio editing software would be beneficial (but not necessary)
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this exciting organisation!
For more information please contact Christina Jones (Marketing and Communications Manager): email@example.com or via 0432 161 204.