HotDesQ: Move your startup to Brisbane’s creative hub
MOVE YOUR STARTUP TO BRISBANE’S CREATIVE HUB
up to $100k available + free coworking
Hot DesQ offers international and interstate startups, and even Aussie expats, up to $100k in funding and the chance to base themselves at QUT Creative Enterprise Australia (CEA).
CEA is Australia’s only dedicated creative industries incubator, accelerator, coworking space and investment fund home to 80 creative startups and entrepreneurs who work in screen, music, interactive media, fashion, design and tech.
Successful startups will receive equity-free funding, and be provided with free coworking and access to mentors for six months at CEA.
Here’s just some of what CEA has to offer:
- A platform to engage and collaborate with other creative entrepreneurs.
- A vibrant coworking space offering casual social spaces and open-plan workspaces.
- Business mentoring, workshops and events.
- Access to capital through CEA’s Startup Fund.
- Direct access to Queensland University of Technology’s (QUT) world-class facilities on a campus environment with all amenities at your doorstep.
Apply now for grants up to $100k
Nominate QUT Creative Enterprise Australia and be part of Brisbane’s creative hub!
Find out more at